God is love, the greatest gift He gave to us is love and now He is with us through the Holy Spirit. Through the Holy Spirit, we will have the strength and the gift of prophecy.
Through this message, there are 3 things that makes me pondered.
1) Value each of my conditions (background/my past/weaknesses)Value my conditions, how? I find many excuses to God, I know You want to bless me but there’s always a ‘but’ behind each of His promises. The only answer that the Holy Spirit touch me is, ‘You can’t but your God can because you are already flawless and God wants to lift you up’.
2) Goal of my lifeLord, what is the goal of my life? You said is Love but I don’t feel much love. What I see now nothing happen, nothing motivates me and also don’t makes me feel recognize by God. God said, ‘You must look big, you are not a baby anymore.’ I think I can understand why God tells me this but I still need more time to ponder about it. Maybe God wants me to go deeper because I need to grow, but I need more evident so I need to confirm/assure more. (Sorry if this portion confuse you but this is what I feel now.）
– Believe all my lowly conditions that God wants to use.
– Everyone has inferiority, so to have a confident spirit is when I see myself a dignified identity in Christ.
– Everyone has problems but through problems that gives me strength, eternal crown and inheritance.
– Then live out all my lowly conditions, problems into the reality and becomes God’s perfect will through the conviction of the Holy Spirit.
Therefore, when we restore the love in Jesus Christ, live it out in every circumstances and contact with people (to shepherd/help them to meet God), God will gives us the gift of prophecy and all kinds of good gifts/rewards will add (anointing) unto us. Let us not let satan simulate our faith and our dignified identity, we are already the most dignified child in Christ，all our problems and conditions has the glorious purpose in it. May each of us see ourselves as God’s dignified child, able to understand God’s love and also call us to be more desire to have the gift of prophecy.
And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
Sunday Message 主日信息：